Thursday, October 30, 2008

Radio Show

Sorry I haven't been around much recently. I have Book 3 coming up due soon and all of my focus has been there.

However, I did find time to sneak away today to complete a radio show called "The Beyond". It featured myself, Melissa Marr, Mark Delfranco, Jeaniene Frost, Holly Black, and Vicki Petterrson. If you would like to hear it, I have embedded a link to the show in the column to the right. Please check it out. It was a lot of fun to do. In addition, please stop by Fangs, Fur & Fey, where we will continue to answer questions from the show.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I was on campus so I didn't get to hear this live, but I did listen to it while making dinner and I really enjoyed hearing you guys discuss aspects of writing and your books! I have a question that I would love for you and the other authors to answer, if you guys do another show.

candace