Last night was movie night. I had gotten a nice chunk of work done during the day, which included updating my blog on MySpace at long last, so I thought I would reward myself with a nice break. I watched Ghost Rider, which had some very dorky dialogue but some cool special effects. I watched Iron Man, which was pretty damn cool, and I rewatched Ultraviolet, which I just love for the fight scenes.
Last week, I was tagged in a blog to list 7 random and/or strange about myself. Let's see what I can come up with.
1. I'm addicted to cartoons. I love watching pretty much any cartoon I can catch on TV, but my particular favorites are the "Batman: The Animated Series," "Gargoyles," and the "Animaniacs."
2. I am also addicted to video games. I love playing Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and the Final Fantasy series.
3. In fact, my dream job (well, my dream job besides writing vampire novels) would be writing stories for Square Enix -- the maker of the Final Fantasy line. Those people have wonderfully twisted imaginations and I would love to be a part of it.
4. I can't cook. It's the truth. If it doesn't involve just heating up in the oven, I can't do it. If there weren't just things as fast food, there is a good chance that I would starve to death, or at least be forced to find a way survive only on peanut butter and jam.
5. Black is the most popular color within my closet. I tend to wear something black almost everyday of the week.
6. I have two cats. Harley, named after the Joker's girlfriend, HarleyQuinn, and Demona, named after one of the characters from Gargoyles.
7. I am terrified of going to the dentist. In high school, I had braces and now I can't stand to have someone put their hands in my mouth.
Alright, those are my random facts. Time to get back to work.