Friday, August 8, 2008

Running Low on Wisdom

So, being the great planner that I am, I decided to follow-up making it on the bestseller lists (insert mini-mental happy dance) with the extraction of my wisdom teeth (yuck). This is going to be a short entry because the latest round of pain killers has just kicked in and I’m trying to stay clear and coherent – not the easiest of tasks. I had put off having my wisdom teeth taken out because I am a very big chicken when it comes to going to the dentist. However, when I attended the Romantic Times convention back in April, I managed to chip one of my wisdom teeth. The time had finally come.

It was the strangest experience. One minute we’re talking about my cats and the next second, they are helping me sit up, my mouth packed full of gauze. Pretty freaky. I figure I would at least feel the whole “falling asleep” process. Nope.

I’m hoping to spend some quality time with the computer tomorrow working on book 3. I miss writing. There has been too much going on recently for me to get any real work done.

As a quick pick-me-up, here is yet another Muppet Show video



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

FragileKitty said...

Thanks for my Muppets fix. I happen to be highly allergic to bananas (or as I fondly refer to them, yellow sticks of death).

I had all my wisdom teeth taken out many years ago. All I remember was eating lots of pudding afterward. Hope you feel better soon.

Candace said...

Oh I feel your pain. I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was a sophomore in high school(4 years ago?) I too did not remember being knocked out by the drugs. Kinda weird because I thought I'd at least remember closing my eyes or something. Hope you have a speedy recovery!