It's time for a break because I am simply worn out. I have finished the edits for Book 2 -- sort of. All the edits were completed on paper, so I just need to put everything into the computer, print it out, and then ship it off to my editor. I'll finish all that done over the weekend and have it mailed to my editor at the beginning of the week -- A FULL WEEK AHEAD OF MY DEADLINE.
Book 2 has left me feeling drained and it's time for a short break before heading into Book 3. So what am I going to do with my few days off from writing?
1. See the new Batman movie
2. Water my lawn -- it's too late to save it, but I want to be able to say that I watered my lawn once this summer
3. Paint my nails -- I owe myself some girly stuff after all the violence and bloodshed I've been writing
4. Catch up on my Netflix watching
5. Read the Kim Harrison's Outlaw Demon Wails
6. Wash my car
8. Go to a Foo Fighters concert
Anyone have any "you need to do this before the end of summer" suggestions?