We’re looking at a quick posting tonight because I’ve got plans…. Hahahaha! My life isn’t that interesting. Tonight, my favorite TV show is on: Ghost Hunters. I’m excited for 3 reasons. 1. I missed last week’s so I’m really anxious to get my fix. 2. I heard this episode is supposed to be in
So, in other news:
- I’m more than halfway through my initial edits for Book 2. These are just a sort of quick-and-dirty edit to make sure that I don’t have any really glaring errors and that all the important stuff has been covered. I am editing it on paper at the moment and will transfer the changes to the computer on Friday (when I expect to have the whole thing read). I am hoping to squeeze in two more complete edits before shipping it to my editor.
- I have good friend coming into town next week for a very brief business trip. We are hoping to grab lunch together. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her so I can’t wait! In the meantime, I’m tying up some loose ends and getting organized so I know I can completely relax while we’re hanging out.
- I just realized that the RomanticTimes Convention is only 2 weeks away. That’s something else I now have to begin getting organized for. I think it’s time for another shopping excursion. But none of that can be touched until the book is off to my agent. Yes, the book comes first. The book always comes first.
- If you haven’t stopped by Rachel Vincent’s blog, she’s got several contests running in celebration of the release of Rogue. Stop by and check it out. The girl is just madly giving stuff away. I fully expect to see a picture of a kitchen sink of her blog within the next day or two. (Just kidding, Rachel!)
- And finally! I was sent this great video today. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. But then again, I love the Muppets. I love Beaker. How could I not love this video? It’s got something to do with being Rick Rolled, but I’m so out of the pop culture loop that I just shrugged my shoulders. I was just happy to see Beaker. Enjoy and have a great night!