Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TV and Stuff

I'm just taking care of some general maintenance of stuff tonight. Answering emails, updating the MySpace account, and other random stuff that has nothing to do with writing and everything to do with the business side of writing...

For those interested, I did post a short entry over on Fur, Fangs & Fey. It has been way too long since I posted anything over there, but I hope to increase the frequency during the next month or two. The topic of the week is Location. A number of writers are talking about how they choose the locations for their stories -- real or not.

In other news, I do have a small event coming up. I don't talk about my day job much over here. I try very hard to keep it separate from the fiction side of my writing (sort of like the separation of church and state). However, if you're curious to see my day-to-day side I will actually be on TV tomorrow. I have an interview scheduled for 10:40 a.m. Eastern time on Bloomberg TV where I will be talking about the upcoming Visa initial public offering (IPO). Yes, my day job involves the stock market.

1 comment:

Jordan McQueen said...

Great job today. It seemed she tried to hand you a slight curveball with that National City question, but you held your own.