Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ahhh...Weekends

It's the weekend, finally. Time to get back down to the nitty-gritty of writing, which I have yet to start today. Earlier in the week, my editor emailed me and asked if I had a website. Well, I have a domain name, but no site launched as of yet. So, I spent most of today pulling a site together. I've got a basic site designed and if I'm feeling daring, I may launch it this weekend. This site will just be used on a temporary basis until I can get a professional to complete a design for me.

The purpose of the site will be to not only provide updates and information on the books, but also provide background details on the Dark Days world. My hope is that every few weeks leading up to the release of the first book, I will make an addition to the site, providing background for the races and characters as well as other information.

In the meantime, I found a new quiz that I thought would be fun. As a kid, I grew up watching the Muppets. The show was a Saturday morning ritual, right up there with the Smurfs and Looney Tunes. So the question becomes, which Muppet are you? My results have been posted below. Have a great weekend!




You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"

4 comments:

Candace said...

Awesome! I've been wondering when you were starting a website. I'll be checking in often this weekend!
-Candace

Harry Markov said...

Glad you are back to writing and the site sounds like a wonderful idea. I wish you luck with it and do tell when it is ready. I want to meet your world!

I actually grew up with the Muppets or better yet with the movies and the newer versions, but still they were fun! I will be doing that test!

Jocelynn Drake said...

The Muppets offer up a great twisted sense of humor. I'm sure they've been warping writers for years.

Christine said...

Better late than never, I did the Muppets quiz.
I'm kermie! YAy! I'm so happy! I love him!

... and the scary thing is this really fits me! @.@

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!