Saturday, October 27, 2007

It Might Be a Good Day....

I might turn out to be a pretty good day... other than the fact that I had to get up at 6:30 a.m. on a Saturday. Yeah, I'm not a morning person, by any stretch of the imagination. I love sleep. I love stretching out in bed under a pile of blankets, toasty warm, daydreaming about any one of the books I am working on -- drifting in and out of sleep. That's the perfect Saturday.

However, I had an 8 a.m. appointment to bring my car in for service. It's just an oil change and it's covered under the service warranty, but the cool part is the loaner car. They gave me a fully loaded 2006 BMW 328i and she is nice. I still like my car better -- she's more fun -- but this is a nice car to play around in today. I was hoping to play with a 2008, but I can't complain. This one is very nice.

What's more, I have finished my line edits for Nightwalker and it is being shipped off to my editor today. With any luck, I shouldn't see the book again for at least a month. I still love my book, I've just gotten a little sick of looking at it. This weekend I plan on plotting out a new book, one that doesn't have a single vampire. Magic, yes, but no vampires. I love vampires, I just need a break.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: