Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New Toy

There's not much to report today. I am still working on the new chapter that I started yesterday. I have semi-high hopes of finishing it tonight. Unfortunately, it has a fight scene that I haven't completely choreographed in my head yet and one of my favorite TV shows is on tonight -- give me a break, there are only 2 shows that I watch -- so, the chapter might not quite get done.

I did a quick check around some of the blogs that I frequent to discover that:

Rachel Vincent is taking suggestions for titles to the fourth installment in her werecat series. Be sure to stop by and offer up a suggestion or two.

Vicki Pettersson's The Scent of Shadows is currently #6 on Bertrams Fiction list. Congrats Vicki! It also appears that she will be starting her own Zodiac board soon.

And Nalini Singh reminded everyone at Fangs, Fur, & Fey that her new book Caressed By Ice is now out. This one has been added to my wish list at Amazon.com! It sounds very cool. :)


I have a new quiz for everyone: What Sports Car Should You Drive?

Here is the answer I got.

You Should Drive a Lamborghini

A true daredevil, you're always in search of a new rush. Clearly, you're a total speed demon... just don't get caught!



And finally, I'm sure that you are wondering about the title of this blog. Over the weekend, I did accomplish a little more than just writing. I finally got a new car. Below is a picture of my sweet, new baby!


3 comments:

Carol said...

I'm supposed to drive a DeLorean. LOL-Can you get those any more? I don't think so. But I'm old so it's a good choice. carol

Joe said...

Hey, I'm a Lambo too!! Shake I can't even settle for a BMWZ... no back seat for the baby... sniff....

Carol, you can get your Back to the Future fix for a Delorian here:
http://www.delorean.com/sales.asp

I'd have one if I could find one... doe that make me old too? sigh...

Heather Harper said...

"BMW. Refined and classy, you want a car that looks rich... and goes fast!"

And wow! Your baby is beautiful, J. Hey, I bet your new car could fit inside my new car. ;)