Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Happy

The parade is on the television and my dear husband is in the kitchen preparing the turkey.  I am ready to celebrate Thanksgiving.  I am just stopping by to say Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it.  In between eating turkey, watching the parade, and shouting at the football games, be sure to take a moment to give thanks for all the wonderful things that are in your life. 

I am thankful for my family, my job, my kitty, my puppy, my opportunity to write books, and my wonderful readers.  Thank you for taking a chance on my books.  Thank you for letting me take you on an adventure to another world.  It's been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to creating more books for you.

Also, I want to take a moment to say Happy Chanukah to all those who celebrate Chanukah.  Enjoy the double holiday.

And if you're not celebrating any holidays today, I wish you a wonderful Thursday. I hope you have a great day.


No comments: