Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Mini Rally

My birthday was at the start of the week and we decided to make a quick road trip down to Cincinnati to visit with family and have a little fun.  It was a long but good trip.  While we were there, we even took part in the annual Mini vs. BMW Road Rally.  In 2009, I participated with my brother as the navigator and I was driving on the side of BMW in a Z4.  The rally took us through some gorgeous countryside and across some covered bridges in Ohio.




This year, my husband was my navigator and I was on the Mini side with my Mini Cooper.  It was another great trek through the back roads of Ohio.  It was a lot of fun and I'm hoping to return next year.





Besides the rally, my mini vacation included chocolate cake and too many candles.

Also, don't forget: to celebrate my birthday I am giving away books over on Supernatural Underground.  Hurry to enter.  I'm announcing the winner Thursday evening!

No comments: