Sunday, June 9, 2013

Where's Summer?

It's June and I find myself waiting for summer to officially arrive.  Madison has been plagued with lots of rain and a temperature that seems to be too afraid to climb out of the low 70s.  I find myself hoping that this is not normal for Wisconsin.  By now I was hoping for a little more in the way of sun and upper 70s.  Sadly, I'm used to Cincinnati summers, which are low 80s and sunny.

But you didn't stop by to listen to me complain about the rain.

I have been slowly working on some books.  I am in the middle of making some final revisions on one book and I'm hoping to switch gears to writing some fresh content by next weekend.  I took a little break from Gage and the gang to play with some other characters in a totally different world.  With any luck, I'll have some more news on the new project later this year.

In the meantime, if you're looking for a book giveaway, check out Amberkatze book blog.

Also, Kim Harrison posted a quick blog entry about HarperCollins offering up an opportunity to get your hands some exclusive content.


No comments: