Sunday, January 20, 2013

Making Plans for 2013

I don't have much to report.  I've been chugging away on some odds and ends of stuff.  I've been mostly trying to organize the rest of my year, figuring out what I want to write next, the order I'm going to work on projects, and estimate how long it's going to take me to get things done.  I've developed a very impressive list, but I have to keep in mind that I have to stay flexible.  If something develops on the publishing front, I have to immediately stop the presses and reorganize to fit the new schedule.

At the moment, I've got a proposal in with my editor and the beginnings of a new proposal in with my agent.  My hope is to keep a steady stream of work flowing to New York so that everyone is busy! :)  I'm slowly starting to pull together some promotion plans for the release of DEAD MAN'S DEAL on May 7.  I can't wait for you to read this next book.  Poor Gage gets into so much trouble!  I know that the book has reached the hands of some early reviewers and I'm trying to stay away from the Internet so I don't make myself too nervous.

Don't forget that I'm running some contests right now over on Goodreads.  The first contest ends on February 7.  As one rolls off, I'm hoping to add a new one so that I'm giving away a steady stream of books up until the release of DEAD MAN'S DEAL.

If you're a fan of Kim Harrison's Hollows series, then I'm sure you're ready for the release of her next book, Ever After.  Be sure to stop by Kim's site.  She's got a full listing of her upcoming tour stops, details on how to get a signed copy of the books, and more.  She's not coming near me unfortunately, so I'm depending on all my lovely readers to give her love for me while she's on tour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Another Gage story. Looking forward to it. Keep writing so I can keep reading.

Christina said...

Can't wait to read Gage's next book. The first book was great.