Friday, August 17, 2012

Sing Your Way into the Weekend

Cookie Monster, a Time Lord, Batman, baseball players, and even the U.S military are in on this one.  It's Friday and I like to provide little random bits of funny to help you get into the weekend mood.  So here my idea for today.

Whether or not you like the song, apparently "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen is one of the most popular songs to parody.  I had found two that I enjoyed, so I thought I would start digging to see how many more I could find that were funny.

Here are some of my favorites:

Sesame Street: Share It Maybe



Doctor Who: Time Travel Maybe



Call Me Batman



Texas State Call Me Maybe



and finally, Call Me Maybe with the U.S. military



Hopefully, that helps to kick off your weekend properly.

No comments: