Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Thoughts

It was the night of Christmas
And all through the house,
The laundry was churning
while the cats chased a felt mouse

We were settled in front of the TV
with the trivia game all put away
while Transformers danced on the screen
and we looked for other things to play.

Yeah, that's my lame attempt at a poem. It's late and I've never been a rhymer. At least there's no fear of me ever becoming a rapper.

It's been a great Christmas. We spent the late morning to afternoon with my immediate family eating food and opening presents before watching "How To Train A Dragon" which is a fabulous movie.

After a brief migraine, I was back on my feet again with Chinese food for dinner as we broke in our new wok and chop sticks. It was excellent. Laundry is now churning away in the washer while we watch "Transformers." I can't think of anything my Christmas-y.

Tomorrow is the other side of my family, which is more games, presents, and a little bit of drinking for good cheer.

If you're reading this, you've got a little spare time, so I'm going to treat you to a couple of my favorite Simon's Cat videos. Enjoy!

Video #1



Video #2



I hope that everyone has had a fabulous holiday season and have a wonderful and SAFE New Year.

No comments: