Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Release Party

Yesterday was a roller-coaster ride of joy and fear as I ushered my newest release (PRAY FOR DAWN) out into the world. I've already been getting comments on the discussion board and emotions are running quiet fierce at the moment regarding some events at the end. If you've finished the book, stop by and add your two cents. We welcome the thoughts and comments!

In the meantime, it's time to get ready for a party. I will be over at Bitten by Books on Thursday, July 1. I'll be chatting up about the series and we're having a great giveaway. If you're interested, RSVP for the event and you get an extra 25 points toward the giveaway. Here is a link that will explain better than I can. Stop by tomorrow and ask a question or leave a comment. Otherwise, I'm going to get really lonely and sad.

No comments: