Friday, June 11, 2010

Busy Weekend

The week has not gone exactly how I might have hoped. I started strong on the book edits, but things suddenly piled up and got in the way. It also didn't help that I was knocked out by a migraine on Wednesday that refused to let up. Then tomorrow was a massive cleaning session that included a chunk of yard work that we had been putting off.

By it was all made worthwhile when I returned from the home-improvement store to find a package from my editor waiting on my doorstep. Yep, I finally received a pair of copies of Pray for Dawn. They look positively lovely! I'm sorry to say that I'm not giving this pair away. One goes to my parents and the other is for my keeps. However, I should be getting more in a week or so and I will be running contests then.

Today, I've got physical therapy, a personal training session, and a movie in my plans. At some point, I'm hoping to steal a couple hours for work on Book 6 edits. On Saturday, I have nothing planning until that evening when I will be going to my local wateringhole to see the latest UFC fight. And then Sunday... Sunday will be interview questions and more edits. I am hoping to finish the edits next week so I can ship them off to my editor and direct my attention to the next project.

And since I haven't done it in a while, here is the latest Muppet video I could find to brighten your weekend!



Happy weekend!

No comments: