Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Video Goodness

Everyone likes videos, right? I've been playing around on the computer for the past few hours and I've got a new video for you to watch. The first one is actually from the Q&A session I did at my October 2009 book signing promoting the release of Dawnbreaker. I talk about the writing process, the series, and a few little tidbits about Pray for Dawn and Wait for Dusk.




The second video is not me. You've had enough of me already after the first video. This one I found on a friend's post on Facebook and I HAD to share. It's the Muppets singing my absolutely favorite holiday season song. Enjoy!



Keep your fingers crossed. I'm working on one last video that has stuff in it regard a scene from Pray for Dawn.

3 comments:

Brenda Hyde said...

Thank you so much for the video of your signing! I've never been to one and it was neat to listen to you. My laptop volume isn't the best for some reason so I had my ear down to the tiny speaker. BAHAHAHAHA I'm SO looking forward to the next books!

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Awesome signing video!!! :)
Thanks for sharing!

prashant said...

I had my ear down to the tiny speaker. BAHAHAHAHA I'm SO looking forward to the next books!

Make website india