Monday, November 30, 2009

Romancing the Holidays Book Signing

I've gotten a bit of a slow start today, but I am happy to report that I managed to check a name or two off my Christmas Shopping List. However, I'm jumping in now to a brand new chapter for Book 5 -- Wait for Dusk. My fingers are crossed that I'm going to get it done tonight. The entire chapter is a fight scene loaded with lots of blood and violence. While scenes like that are fun to write, they are also slow and difficult to write.

In the meantime, I've got a book signing coming up. Are you going to be in the Cincinnati area on Saturday, December 5? Would you like to get some books signed by some amazing authors? Are you still looking for the perfect holiday gift for that avid reader? Then stop by the Romancing the Holidays Book Signing at the Barnes & Noble in West Chester, Ohio where more than 20 authors are gathering for a signing.

Some of the authors signing on Saturday include:

Toni Blake
Dianne Castell
Susan Crandall
Lori Foster
Heather Grothaus
LuAnn McLane
Patricia Sargeant
Kay Stockham
Shiloh Walker and many, many more.

If you're interested, come to:
Barnes & Noble
Streets of West Chester
9455 Civic Centre Boulevard
West Chester, OH 45069
513-755-2258
The fun starts at 1 pm!

1 comment:

Brenda Hyde said...

Well, that would be awesome! I'm not close enough here in Michigan to drive there though, so I'll have to read about it. Have fun, and I hope the chapter goes well!