Sunday, November 22, 2009

Contest Round 19 Winner

Another Sunday has rolled around and it's time to pick another winner. This week, I'm giving away a signed copy of Kim Harrison's White Witch Black Curse. There were more than 120 entries in this contest. I've put the numbers in the random number generator and the winner is:

LSUReader

who wrote on my blogger account:

"Harrison's series is great...and I think "White Witch, Black Curse" is the best of the lot! Thanks for the contest."

LSUReader, please send me your name and mailing address to JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom by Sunday, November 29, 2009. If I don't hear from you by Sunday, November 29, I will put the book out for another contest.

Make sure to come back next week, as I will be holding last of my book giveaways! You don't want to miss out on these books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.