Sunday, November 15, 2009

Contest Round 18 Winner

It's Sunday! Whoo-hoo! It's time for some football. And being that I live in the Cincinnati area, I am a Cincinnati Bengals fan. Yes, I know. It's a team that has been difficult to root for some years, but we're having a great season this year and we're having a lot of fun. Today is an important game against the dreaded Pittsburgh Steelers (boooo!). So, to get through this tough game and celebrate my recent move I am having some family over to watch the game and eat lots of food. Yum!

Oh, wait! You're not here to read about my plans for the day. You want to know who the winner is for Jackie Kessler's double-book giveaway! It's as if I was drawing out the suspense or something. This week, I'm giving away signed copies of her Hell's Belles and The Road to Hell, which are the first two books in her Hell on Earth series. We had more than 80 entries in the contest and I've put the numbers into the random number generator. The winner is:

LadyDeathFaerie


who wrote on my LiveJournal account:

"count me in"

LadyDeathFaerie, you have until Sunday, November 22, 2009 to email me your name and mailing address to JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom in order to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you by November 22, the books will go out for another contest.

In the meantime, I am sad to report that the Contest Extravaganza is winding down. I am getting down to my last few prizes so you want to stick close during the next couple of weeks to see what I've got in my goody bag. I think you'll be please. Overall, this has been a fun experience and I hope that it had introduced you to some awesome writers that you weren't aware of before. Because we all need to expand our to-be-read pile just a little bit.

Well, before I jump back into cooking, I'm off to edit a few more pages of Pray for Dawn so I can ship it back to my editor very very soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats LadyDeathFaerie!! I just finished Specials by Scott Westerfeld (Who I have met and he's very funny) Now I have Hells Bells sitting on my desk waiting to be read! It looks like a good one!

Samantha Stoner said...

Congrats LadyDeathFaerie!

And hey... the Steelers lost last night, so that was good for you, right Jocelyn? :D