Monday, October 5, 2009

A Look Back with Links

It was a very good weekend! The book signing went well. I should be posting some video and photos to my website very soon. I just haven't had the chance to flip through it all just yet. I also have a great photo shoot session on Sunday. The two photographers were very nice and funny, helping to keep me relaxed during the entire process. You have to understand that I am not a big fan of getting my picture taken and it's hard for me to smile on command.

But it's all done now and I can return to the task of polishing up Book 5 so I can send it to my editor later today.

In the meantime, a couple things crept into my inbox this afternoon.

First, Bitten by Books is running a poll for 2009 Favorite Paranormal Authors of the Year. They have kindly nominated me. Please stop by and place your votes. And if a few of you would vote for me, I would be greatly appreciative! Here is the link!

Also, another interview has been posted over at Chica Review. Please stop by and check it out! Here is the link!
And finally, I will be on the radio yet again answering questions and telling secrets! I will be on Authors On Air on October 15 at 2 PM Eastern time. I will be on the air with the fabulous Terri Garey and the amazing Jamie Rush. Here is a link for more details! Mark your calendars!

No comments: