Sunday, October 18, 2009

Contest Round 14 Winner

Sorry about the delay. I was out of town this weekend and I'm just now getting settled back in the house. As a result, I'm a little slow to draw the winner of contest for Jeaniene Frost's Halfway to the Grave. There were more than 100 entries and I entered the data into the random number generator. This week's winner is:

Shalaena

Who wrote on my Blogger account:

"Sounds like a good one Thanks for putting these up for everyone Jocelynn!"

Shalaena, please send me your name and mailing address by Sunday, October 25, 2009 at JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom so I can get you your prize. If I don't hear from you by October 25, the prize will be put out for another contest.

Thanks and come back on Monday for another great contest!

3 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Congrats Shalaena! It's an awesome series!

Unknown said...

I sent you my address last night. I am so excited!

Unknown said...

Congrats Shalaena!

Dottie :)