Sunday, July 26, 2009

City of Souls Contest Winner

The entries in the second round of my Contest Extravaganza have been tallied, resulting in nearly 100 entries. The random number generator has spit out the winning number for the contest.

Would you like to know who won the signed copy of the City of Souls novel by Vicki Pettersson?

Of course you would.
The winning entry comes from my LiveJournal account and is:

Susan H.
who wrote:
":o)
Count me in! Love the book description ... sounds awesome!!"

Susan, please send me your full name and mailing address to:
JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom

I need to have your information by Sunday, August 2, or the book will go out for another contest.

To all those who didn't win, don't lose hope. I've got another contest ready to go on Monday. This time, a book by Jenna Black will be up for grabs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Susan H.!

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!Enjoy the book

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome contest, Jocelynn! And thanks, everyone for the congrats! I know I'll enjoy the book! :0) Susan