Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Maintenance

I've managed to catch up on some things that have slipped through the cracks recently. I had a really bad weekend and was forced to take some time off of work. However, I am happy to report that I did edit two chapters of Book 4 today, and I'm hoping to slip in one more before I go to bed tonight. I've replied to a number of comments on my discussion board, so pop by and see what kind of messes I've been making. I also shipped off more than 150 title suggestions for Book 4 to my editor. I'm praying that she doesn't kill me for sending so many. I'm also praying that she finds at least one or two that she may like because I'm tapped out. Thanks to all my discussion board members for your amazing suggestions.

Tonight, I also finished a type of introductory letter to the members of the Science Fiction Book Club. Next month, Nightwalker and Dayhunter will be released in a single book called "Dark Days." On their site, they will have a brief letter from me about my thoughts on the series. Once it is released on SFCB, I think I will also post it on my discussion board. I think it does a good job of encapsulating my thoughts on the series, how it started, and possibly where I'm headed. Of course, I'm hoping that it meets with the approval of my editor first.

In the meantime, keep a close eye on the blog. I think I'm going to be throwing a massive contest once I finish my edits for Book 4 as a way of celebration.

No comments: