Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snowbound

I'm sick of the snow. I'm sick of the ice. I'm ready to move south. South like Miami. South like Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I haven't gotten out of the house much recently other than to shovel the ice and snow from the driveway. I don't have much to report at the moment. I'm working on the edits for the novella that will be appearing in the Unbound anthology this summer.

I did just want to post a few reminders:

Here is a link to see the cover of Dayhunter, the second novel in the Dark Days Series. The book is due out on April 28 and is available for pre-order. Right now, I'm running a contest for free cover flats. Click here and leave a comment in the blog entry. The contest ends on Saturday.

Have you voted in the first annual Urban Fantasy Land Readers Choice Awards yet? The deadline is midnight, Friday, January 30, 2009. Feel free to leave a comment about your favorite debut author (Hint.. Hint...)

Finally, pop over to Rachel Vincent's blog. She's giving away an entire signed set of her Shifter books in celebration of the upcoming release of her Pride (which you should have pre-ordered already).

No comments: