Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Contest Winners

Fall is in full swing here in Northern Kentucky. Most of the trees are a motley of colors, replacing the vibrant green that had filled the landscape for so many months. I 've been lucky in the the temperature has been above average recently, hanging in the upper 70s to low 80s, so it's been easy to enjoy the outdoor beauty.

I have been slowly making progress on Book 3, even though I've not been regularly updating my progress meter. I've kind of hit a stopping point. The section I am currently writing was not in my original plot outline so the progress has ground down to a snail's crawl. Once I get a few more things decided and outlined, I think the pace will easily pick up again. I have to shake my head at myself. I know better than to try the pantzer style while I'm on a strict deadline. The problem is that I introduced a new character I wasn't planning on and she could have a vert pivotal role not only in the book but in the entire series. I'm trying to be cautious.

And finally the winners of my book & stuff giveaway:

From my blogger page:

Anette J Kres

and

rachaelfromnj

From my LiveJournal page:

jomullane

Winners, please email me your real name and address at JocelynnDOTDrakeATgmailDOTcom .

I will try to get your goodies in the mail as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great day.

3 comments:

Enchanted by Books said...

Hi Jocelynn!
I just saw this now! YAY! I'm going to email you right now. Thanks so much!! :)

Anette J Kres said...

Oh my GOSH! I've never won a random contest ever! Woot! I think its karma catching up with me for winning skill based games too often. But since I'm bound to lose Boggle and Set once in awhile, I'm bound to win a random game once in awhile too right? I'm so kah-cited! Thanks!

Enchanted by Books said...

Hi Jocelynn! I just received my prizes in the mail. Thank you so much! :)