Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to Reality

The release of Nightwalker has been completed, the books have been signed, interviews have been conducted, and the pictures have been posted. It’s time to get back to the business of writing books. I am happy to report that I briefly spoke to my editor today and discovered that she is happy with my edits for Dayhunter, so I don’t have to worry about that book for a little while.

I can now turn my full attention back to Book 3. I’ve gotten about a hundred pages written of the book, and it’s coming along fairly well when I have time to work on it. I’ve found that I’ve missed hanging out with Mira and Danaus. I enjoy taking a break when the book is done, but by the time I need to start on the next book, I’m always eager to visit with them again. I’ve been working with Mira and Danaus for a few years now. They’re my friends, my family.

That’s all I’ve got for today. However, I have the latest Simon’s Cat video. Dang it, I love this cat.




No comments: