Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Amazing News

It's Wednesday and we all know what that means. So did my editor call today with an update on the New York Times bestseller list or did I fall off? You guessed right, I'm still on the list. But the news gets even better! Nightwalker moved up the list from #31 to #26!!!!! I'm still waiting to hear about the USA Today Bestseller list. Fingers are crossed for a fourth consecutive week. Am I getting greedy?

In the meantime, if you are a Cincinnati, Ohio/Northern Kentucky native, I am in the process of planning a reading with a professor at Northern Kentucky University (my alma mater). As soon as I have more details, I will announce them here. If there's a question and answer session, I promise not to give away too many secrets.

Now, it's time to get back to writing. My editor also informed me this evening that my copyedits for Dayhunter will be arriving shortly along with my edits for the novella. Yeah, September is going to be a really busy month.

7 comments:

FragileKitty said...

That's really great! You deserve it. :)

Heather Harper said...

Yay you! And if gettin' your greedy on keeps you hitting the lists, be greedy. ;-)

Congratulations!

Rachel Vincent said...

Congrats, that's awesome!

Candace said...

Awesome news! Congrats!

Ana said...

Congrats! This is very good news!

nicci said...

andy mentioned a possible reading. i was all what? book? where? sweet news. congrats on the book!

Steven said...

I did my part to help, I bought TWO copies this weekend. One for me, one for a friend.

Great book, I can't wait for the next!