Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Release Day!

Nightwalker is out today! All I've got to say is "Get thee to a bookstore!" I'm so excited that my book is finally out after so much waiting. I got a message overnight from one reader that she found a copy of my book in London. London! How awesome is that?!? There have already been spottings in Hawaii and Ohio. Mira and Danaus are finally on the prowl after more than a year of waiting.

If you're waiting on your Amazon order to arrive, here is a peek inside the book to help get you through the wait.



Or click here.

I'll be back online later today to comment on how my first as a published author went.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm picking up my copy today :)

FragileKitty said...

Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

WEEEEEEE! Picking ours and Nakyla's up today! Had copies reserved. yay.
*squeals* sorry...won't happen again...for a few minutes anyway. Congratulations!

Christine said...

Congratulations, Jocelynn!! It's finally here! Yay! :D

Becky LeJeune said...

Yay! It's finally out!

Jenna Black said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting day! (You do know you have to have someone take a picture of you with your book in a bookstore, right? To commemorate the occasion?)

Danne Len Cole said...

Congrats! I picked it up today in my local Phoenix Barnes and Noble!
I am very excited to dive into it!

Anonymous said...

Gratz!

I got it at lunch and look forward to finishing it.

Noticed that 3 of my favorite authors (Kim Harrison, Jeaniene Frost and Vicki Pettersson) did the blurbs. That alone would have gotten me to buy the book if I hadn't already heard about it on Kim's site.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for not destroying the world as a ChemE. Hehe

Kris

Chandra Rooney said...

A belated congratulations!

*Gazelle* said...

I'm a bit late but CONGRATULATIONS!!