Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fantastic News

I am horribly sick. I don't know how I caught a cold in the middle of summer, but I've managed it. I think it's a sign that I need to start taking better care of myself. So, today's post is going to be short.

Despite my poor health, I do have some fantastic news. The audio rights for Nightwalker have been officially sold. It means that Nightwalker will now be available as an audio book. As soon as I get more details of when and where it can be downloaded I will be sure to pass it along. Since I'm sick, everyone needs to do a happy dance for me.

In the meantime, the ARC contest ends tomorrow. If you haven't signed up yet, you have one more day. Scroll down to the previous post and leave a comment.

12 comments:

FragileKitty said...

Does a happy dance

Get well soon and grats on the audio rights :)

Wendy said...

Hope you feel better soon and congrats! :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Feel better and congrats! That's so awesome!

-Lauren

Christine said...

Oh no!! Being sick in the summer totally stinks! Being sick in the summer when you worked hard on your edits just in time for the long weekend really, really stinks!

Feel better.

*happy dancing for the audio rights*

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. :(
That's the worst, being sick in the summer.

Congrats on the sale of the audio rights, commencing snoopy dancing for you...

Shari C said...

Congrats on selling the audio rights.
Sorry to hear about your cold, but, believe me, I can sympathize with you as I also have a Summer cold and no idea how I got it. It is two weeks now and I still have my cough and runny nose...no fun. Take good care of yourself and hope you are feeling much better real soon.

-.- said...

When I'm sick, my mom gives me raw garlic. That might help you. Hope you feel better and congrats on the awesome news!

~ Popin

Jocelynn Drake said...

Thanks for all your well wishes! I think I'm slowly getting better. I just turn into a cranky baby whenever I'm sick.

Enchanted by Books said...

Hi Jocelynn!
I had a cold recently too! Can I suggest something that I swear by...

Airborne

I buy the one that is a tablet. I drop it into a glass of water and it fizzes like alka seltzer and when it dissolves you drink it. It's really a vitamin type thing. It's full of tons of Vitamin C and stuff. I dont normally take vitamins but if you do, I would say not to take them when taking this cause that'd be too much. But anyway when you feel a cold coming on, you take this and for me I feel better really quick. I take it when I am already sick too and I swear by it.

Enchanted by Books said...

I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick in the summer.

danetteb said...

I hope your feeling better.

Congrrats on the audio rights! :)

Hugs, Danette

Lori T said...

I hope that you are feeling better!

Congrats on the audio rights...that is great!